MICRO JOBS ON SAGIGS.COM ARE OFFERED FOR THE FIXED PRICE OF r200
· For trading on SAgigs.com registration is must. Registration is free of cost.
· Orders and money transactions must only take place through SAgigs.com and no other means should be adopted. Orders can be placed using the "Order Now!" link.
· Buyers have full rights over the sold Micro Jobs i.e. delivered order. (Unless specified by seller in the "Job Description")
· Upon selling and delivering of each Micro Job your SAgigs,com account will be credited minus the 20% SAgigs.com service fee.
· Buyers will always pay for Micro Jobs in advance.
· SAgigs.com will credit your account only after completion of the order delivery.
· Sellers are free to withdraw their revenue directly from their paypal account. Or bank account (Withdrawal process is described under.)
· If for any reason, the order has been cancelled, the revenues for such order will be returned to the buyer within 3 working days.
· Rating of the seller will be calculated on the basis of the feedback as received from the buyers, mass of orders cancelled and frequency of late deliveries.
HANDLING OF ORDERS
· As soon as a buyer orders a Micro Job, the seller gets an email notification.
· The seller is to meet the duration for delivery set by them at the time of the Micro Job description writing. If failed to deliver on time, the buyer is free to cancel the order. Consequently, the seller's rating will be reduced.
· Both trading parties, buyer and seller, have the option to cancel the order with mutual consent and doing so will not harm any of the ratings of the parties involved in any way.
· Any mutual cancellation request if went unanswered will be accepted automatically after the lapse of 48 hours effecting the unresponsive party, with a reduction of the rating.
· A seller reserves the right for the cancellation of the order before the lapse of delivery period. However, this cancellation will leave a negative effect on the rating.
KEEPING TROUBLES AWAY
· Identities are kept secret/anonymous. To respect user privacy, you are not allowed to post your email address or any other sort of contact information in your job description.
· All communication including exchange of files and information would take place using the SAgigs.com messaging system.
· Posting any stuff that is illegal, abusive, rude, adult, copyright protected, spam, promotional, nonsense or violent is strictly prohibited. Violating the term will result in permanent blocking of your account.
DELIVERY OF ORDERS AND COMMUNICATION
· Seller is responsible for scanning all files for malware, spyware or viruses. SAgigs.com in any way will not be responsible for damages that may result from the usage of the site or the files and content transfer.
· Seller should always submit the complete files or proof of completed work through the "Deliver Completed Work" button.
· Once the seller has completed the delivery, the buyer has three days only to respond otherwise the status of the order will be marked as "completed."
· For withdrawing revenue the seller must have a Valid and Verified Paypal or Payfast account. Please, make sure your Paypal account has the option to receive money before withdrawing funds from SAgigs.com
· You can associate your SAgigs.com account with only one Paypal account. This association is of permanent nature and cannot be edited thereafter.
· You can withdraw funds only after lapse of ten (10) days, the mandatory clearance period. Your account balance must also be at least $8 to withdraw.
· Paypal charges a fee on each withdrawal and that will be automatically deducted by them each time from the sellers' withdrawn amounts.
· The withdrawals are permanent and cannot be cancelled. Once the process has been put into action, we can not help you in any regard.
From the 1st of June 2014, the following type of Micro Jobs will no longer be accepted and approved on SAgigs.com and as such, both sellers and buyers should avoid engaging in any of these:
· Blackmail: Threatening a person with fear for their lives or reputation.
· Child pornography: Create, distribute, or access materials that sexually exploit underage children.
· Cyber Contraband: Transferring illegal items through the internet (such as encryption technology) that is banned in some locations.
· Money Laundering: Via electronic transfer of illegally-obtained money with the goal of hiding its source and possibly, its destination.
· Cyber Terrorism: Premeditated, usually politically-motivated violence committed through the use of, or with the help of, computer technology.
· Cyber Theft: The use of computer and online tools to steal, which can include activities such as espionage, DNS cache poisoning, embezzlement, tax fraud, identity theft, malicious hacking, phishing, plagiarism, piracy and other fraudulent activities arising from it.
· Prostitution: Through advertisement or solicitation.
· Illegal Drugs and Prescription Drugs
· Computer-based Fraud: that involves falsification of public and legal documents, or altering these information on record or database.
· Online Gambling:Any gambling service that will require electronic payment or fund transfer.
· Cyber Vandalism:the intended act of damaging or misusing data, website or network services through malicious codes, viruses, rootkits, trojans, DDoS attack
· Intellectual Property Theft/ Infringement: Stealing and selling of copyrighted and patented materials
· Black Hat Marketing Practices:Those that violate site terms and conditions for the sake of boosting site traffic, search rankings, social following, social mentions, and customer reviews
Publishing any of these type of Micro Jobs could lead into a permanent suspension of your Fourerr account.
ORDERING MICRO JOBS
· Buyer can purchase Micro Jobs using PayPal.
· Order is created as soon as the payment is confirmed.
· If a buyer has a positive balance of $4 or more in their account, it can be used when ordering the Micro Job.
· For sake of users privacy, your identity is kept secret/anonymous and you are advised not to post your contact information in any case.
· When buying a Micro Job, you cannot pay or offer to pay using another method outside of SAgigs.com.
· Buyer must not pay sellers directly through PayPal account. If you are asked to do so, you are requested to report the incident to us.
· Avoiding the filing of a dispute or reversing your payment using PayPal will result in permanent blocking of your account.
· If you confront any problem, always try and seek solutions with the seller. However, if you need further assistance we are here to help. Contact our support at contact [at] SAgigs[dot] com
· Cancellations of order only take place through the customer support. The time period that has been fixed is up to a period of ten days from the order completion. We will not be able to cancel orders after this period.
SHIPPING OF ORDERS
Some of the order requires the delivery of an item. If such Micro Jobs are bought then seller must include the payment for the shipment as well and the buyer is obligated to pay that.
· When buying a Micro Job that involves the delivery of an item, buyer must include the shipping address with the order. Once the order and payment has been made the seller will be responsible for making all relevant arrangements for the shipping of the gig and its delivery.
· SAgigs is not responsible in any case for the handling, shipping, tracking, damages or quality of the order.
· Tracking number should also be added with the order page while adding information for order delivery.
· Violations to the terms of service of Fourerr.com will result in permanent blocking of your account.
· Sellers will only be able to withdraw their revenues from their blocked accounts after the lapse of 45 to 90 days. The time period depends on the reason for such blockage and last payment receipt date.
· Subject to misbehaviours, SAgigs.com reserves the right to put a hold on the account or close it permanently. If on hold, you will not be able to trade through your account.
· SAgigs.com changes the terms of service often so when some change is made a new copy will be added here.
· After changing the terms of the service, if you use SAgigs.com it would be implied that you agreed to the updated terms of services.
· SAgigs.com recommends that buyers and sellers work out their differences themselves. However, if you need further assistance you can freely contact our customer support.
· SAgigs.com will not refund payments for the cancelled orders to PayPal, however, such payments will be added to the SAgigs.com accounts that can be used for future purchases.
OWNERSHIP AND LIMITATIONS
Unless otherwise expressed in the description of the Micro Job by the seller, at the time work is delivered, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights including copyrights but not limited to. The seller waives all rights including moral rights. To eradicate doubt, in any customized work, the delivered property will be a sole property of the buyer. The Seller, here, has expressly accepted to transfer the copyright to the buyer in the services delivered which does not fit the definition of work-for-hire under the R.S.A Copyright Act. In addition to that, with independence to the R.S.A Copyright Act, the seller agrees that unless he specifies in the gig description, he transfers all rights possible to the buyer with it, over it or arising of it while waiving his all possible rights over it.
The Seller further undertakes that all the information that has been transferred to him for the purpose of making of the Micro Job will be kept secret and will not be used for any purpose other than the making of the customized gig as per the order and of the contact information, after that will not be to be used ever.
By offering any service, the seller has a sufficient permission to sell, provide or resell the service they are offering on SAgigs.com For more contact us at support [at] SAgigs.com [dot] com